- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 4 cups fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 cups miniature
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- Melt the margarine over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in Graham cracker crumbs and
2 tablespoons sugar. Mix well and press into a 9 x 13-inch greased pan, pressing
crumbs on bottom and about 1/2-inch up side of the pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Put sliced rhubarb, one cup water and the one cup
of sugar in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook for 5 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
from heat and stir in the gelatin. Cool.
- Mix together the Cool Whip and marshmallows. Set aside.
- When rhubarb mixture is cool; spread it on the baked, cool crust.
the Cool Whip mixture on top of the rhubarb.
- Mix the instant vanilla pudding and the milk. Beat until smooth.
- Gently pour
on top of the Cool Whip layer.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.