- 1 small box lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 small box raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) jar applesauce, divided
- 18 double Graham crackers
- 2 cups frozen
nondairy whipped topping
- Place lime gelatin in a medium bowl and combine with 3/4 cup applesauce, stirring
- In another medium bowl, combine raspberry gelatin with 3/4 cup applesauce
and blend well.
- Place 2 double Graham crackers (unbroken), end to end on a serving platter.
with 1/4 cup of lime gelatin-mixture.
- Top with 2 double Graham crackers laid end
to end to cover.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the raspberry gelatin-mixture over crackers and
top with two more crackers laid end to end.
- Repeat layers ending with a plain cracker
- Cover entire loaf with whipped topping and chill several hours or overnight.
- To serve, slice across the loaf into 3/4-inch slices and place on individual
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.