- 1 cup milk (may use more, if needed)
- 2/3 small bottle rum extract
- 2 packages almond biscotti cookies
- 1 large box regular chocolate pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 large box regular vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- Mix milk and rum extract in a small flat bottom casserole dish.
- Dip cookies in and out of milk-rum mixture once.
- Line an 8 x 12-inch or 9 x 13-inch
pan or glass pan with the dipped cookies. Pack tightly. You will use 1 package and
several from the second package.
- Cook chocolate pudding, following the directions
for pie filling. Let cool slightly. Pour over cookies.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Cook vanilla pudding, cool slightly and pour over chocolate.
- Refrigerate to set.
- When cooled, top with Cool Whip.