This is lovely served in clear glass bowls or a stemmed glass.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pints red, ripe strawberries
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1 orange
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Remove stems from strawberries and slice in half. Place strawberries in a bowl
and add 1/3 cup sugar and Grand Marnier.
- Zest the orange and cut the peel into wafer-thin shreds. Add to the strawberries
and fold together gently.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Whip cream and flavor it with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Serve cream with strawberries.
Serves about 6-8 depending on appetites.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes