Strawberry Dessert Nachos
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Amaretto (optional)
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons shaved semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar, and Amaretto; stir well.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes. Drain.
- Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; stir well.
Cover and chill.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Arrange tortilla
wedges on baking sheets lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until crisp. cool on a wire rack.
- Place 8 tortilla wedges on each of 6 dessert plates; top each serving with about
1/3 cup strawberry mixture and 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture.
- Divide almonds and chocolate evenly between nachos.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/22/01 6:58:46 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes