- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 pint strawberries, frozen or fresh
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Prepare gelatin according to directions leaving out 1/2 cup water called for
in gelatin recipe.
- Mix strawberries into gelatin and refrigerate until partially jelled.
- Mix pretzels, margarine and sugar together and pat into bottom of 13 x 9-inch
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese, thawed whipped
topping and sugar and spread over pretzel mixture.
- Pour gelatin mixture over ingredients in pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.