Strawberry Gravy and Biscuits
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries, cut up
- 3/4 cup canned milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- Put strawberries and sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil.
- When the strawberries have
come to a full rolling boil, mix canned milk and flour in a cup, then pour in with
strawberries, stirring until they get fairly thick.
- Pour over hot buttered biscuits.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes