Strawberry Gravy and Biscuits
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries, cut up
- 3/4 cup canned milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- Put strawberries and sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil.
- When the strawberries have
come to a full rolling boil, mix canned milk and flour in a cup, then pour in with
strawberries, stirring until they get fairly thick.
- Pour over hot buttered biscuits.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.