Strawberry Lasagna Dessert
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cups mashed strawberries
- 1/4 cup kirsch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 loaves pound cake
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Beat the cream cheese, pudding mix, confectioners' sugar and milk in a mixer
bowl at high speed till smooth.
- Combine the strawberries, kirsch and sugar in a medium bowl, mixing well.
- Remove 1 cup of the strawberry mixture. Puree in a food processor and reserve.
- Slice the pound cake into 1/2-inch slices.
- Line a 9 x 13-inch dish with cake slices.
- Layer 1/3 of the cream cheese mix, 1/3 of the strawberry mixture, remaining
cake in the prepared dish.
- Layer half the remaining cream cheese mix, half the remaining
strawberry mixture, remaining cake and remaining cream cheese mixture in the prepared
- Swirl the remaining strawberry mixture over the top.
- Chill for 4 to 8 hours.
- Beat the whipping cream in a small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Cut the dessert into 3-inch squares to serve.
- Top with the reserved strawberry puree and whipped cream.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 27, 2001.
Source: Bakery Shoppe
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.