Strawberry Mallow Cheesecake Squares
- 40 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) bag) JET-PUFFED StrawberryMallows
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, undrained, cut in half
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Place marshmallows and frozen berries in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir until well blended; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer on medium
speed until well blended.
- Add marshmallow mixture; mix well.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert squares in refrigerator.
Makes 35 servings, one square each
Source: JET-PUFFED StrawberryMallows bag
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes