- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1/2 cup pecan (chopped)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 4 cups strawberries (sliced in half)
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup strawberry juice or water
- Mix flour, butter, pecans and brown sugar. Press onto a pizza pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese. Put cream cheese in bowl first, then add
powered sugar a little at a time.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Mix Jell-O and 1/2 cup juice or water.
- Dissolve cornstarch in the other 1/2 cup
juice. Stir into Jell-O mixture and cook until thick.
- Stir in sliced strawberries.
- Allow to cool.
- Pour over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate until cool.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes