- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1/2 cup pecan (chopped)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 4 cups strawberries (sliced in half)
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup strawberry juice or water
- Mix flour, butter, pecans and brown sugar. Press onto a pizza pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese. Put cream cheese in bowl first, then add
powered sugar a little at a time.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Mix Jell-O and 1/2 cup juice or water.
- Dissolve cornstarch in the other 1/2 cup
juice. Stir into Jell-O mixture and cook until thick.
- Stir in sliced strawberries.
- Allow to cool.
- Pour over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate until cool.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.