- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups strawberry slices
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 9-inch square pan. Chill.
- Dissolve gelatin in water; chill until thickened but not set.
- Fold in strawberries, marshmallows and 1 1/2 cups topping. Pour over crust. Chill
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Just before serving, garnish with
additional strawberry slices and chopped nuts, if desired.
Serve 9 to 12.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.