Strawberry Twinkies Sweet Surrender
- 1 package Twinkies (box of 10)
- 1 package frozen strawberries with sugar
- 1 package strawberry glaze
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 medium container Cool Whip
- Cut Twinkies in half lengthwise, place in 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan with cream side
- Combine strawberries and glaze and pour over Twinkies.
- Mix cream cheese and milk with mixer.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and then spread over the top of strawberries.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes