Streusel Strawberry Pizza
- 1 (18.25 ounce) white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling (or flavor of your choice)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, oats and butter until blended; set aside
3/4 cup for topping.
- Add egg to the remaining crumb mixture and mix well.
- Press into a greased 12-inch pizza pan. Build up edges and flute if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Spread pie filling over crust to within 1 inch of edges.
- Combine the nuts, brown
sugar, cinnamon and reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Source: Quick Cooking magazine - September/October 2001
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes