Surprise Beauty Dessert
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package Dream Whip
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen strawberries
- 2 packages Danish Strawberry dessert (Junket)
- For the crust, mix cracker crumbs, butter and confectioners' sugar.
- Pat into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- For the first filling, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract
and Dream Whip. Spread on crust.
- For the second filling, drain and reserve juice
from strawberries. Add enough water to make the required amount of liquid called
for on the strawberry dessert box directions. Cook as directed on box. Cool.
- Add strawberries and spread on top of the cheese layer.
- Cool for six hours.
- Cut into squares and top with Cool Whip.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.