As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups chocolate, mocha or rocky road ice cream
- 2 cups kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into strips
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter; sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
- Shape four sheets of aluminum foil into 4-inch balls on a baking sheet.
- Place tortillas, butter side down, on foil; press to resemble taco shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool completely on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Remove tortillas from baking sheet; fill evenly with ice cream, kiwi fruit and
- Dollop with whipped topping.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes