Toasted Peach Almond Dessert
- 8 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Combine peaches, lemon juice and 1/3 cup of the brown sugar together and mix
- Place in a large baking dish.
- Combine flour, butter, 1/3 cup brown sugar and cinnamon together to form a crumb
- Sprinkle over peaches and top with almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes