Tropical Pineapple Dessert
Yield: 8 servings.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in egg and pineapple until well blended.
- Transfer to a 9 inch pie plate coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the coconut, nuts and brown sugar; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Posted by raindusk at Recipe Goldmine 6/29/02 8:52:19 pm.