Apple Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Pudding
- 4 raisin bagels, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Egg Beaters (99% egg substitute)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 apple, finely chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degree F. Lightly spray a 2-quart casserole with cooking
- In a medium size mixing bowl, pour egg substitute, cinnamon, milk and vanilla
extract; mix well.
- Arrange ingredients in casserole dish, starting with half the bagels, half
the apples, half the raisins and half the egg mixture.
- Repeat the layers.
- Cover with lid. Set the casserole in oven in large pan filled halfway with
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.