Butter Brickle Frozen Delight
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine Graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup melted butter and granulated
sugar until well mixed.
- Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes, or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter and
pecans until well mixed.
- Lightly pat onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light brown.
- Crumble while still hot. Cool completely.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture
over the crust in the springform pan.
- Sprinkle half of the oat crumbles over the
cheese mixture, and spread half of the caramel sauce over that.
- Repeat layers.
- Freeze until firm, remove pan sides and serve cold.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.