Butter Brickle Frozen Delight
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine Graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup melted butter and granulated
sugar until well mixed.
- Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes, or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter and
pecans until well mixed.
- Lightly pat onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light brown.
- Crumble while still hot. Cool completely.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture
over the crust in the springform pan.
- Sprinkle half of the oat crumbles over the
cheese mixture, and spread half of the caramel sauce over that.
- Repeat layers.
- Freeze until firm, remove pan sides and serve cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes