Butterscotch Finger Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 package (4 serving) butterscotch instant pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped peanut brittle
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Chop 4 squares chocolate and set aside.
- Mix melted margarine and cookie crumbs. Press into foil lined 9-inch square pan.
- Blend milk, peanut butter and pudding.
- Fold in Cool Whip, chopped chocolate and peanut brittle. Spread over cookie crumbs.
- Freeze until firm (about 4 hours).
- Melt remaining chocolate with 3 tablespoons margarine. Spread over pudding (will
- Lift from pan and cut into 18 bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes