Butterscotch Finger Bars
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 package (4 serving) butterscotch instant pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped peanut brittle
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Chop 4 squares chocolate and set aside.
- Mix melted margarine and cookie crumbs. Press into foil lined 9-inch square pan.
- Blend milk, peanut butter and pudding.
- Fold in Cool Whip, chopped chocolate and peanut brittle. Spread over cookie crumbs.
- Freeze until firm (about 4 hours).
- Melt remaining chocolate with 3 tablespoons margarine. Spread over pudding (will
- Lift from pan and cut into 18 bars.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.