Cherry Cordial Dessert
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 (1.45 ounce) milk chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries with stems
- Creme de cacao
- Gently combine first 4 ingredients; spoon into a 9-inch springform pan. Cover
and freeze until firm.
- Place dessert on a serving platter and remove rim from springform pan.
- Pour creme de cacao over dessert, garnish with whipped cream and cherries on stem. If you don't
want to use the entire dessert, slice, spoon about 1 teaspoon creme de cacao over
each slice and decorate with whipped cream, topped with cherry on stem.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.