Cherry Cordial Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 (1.45 ounce) milk chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries with stems
- Creme de cacao
- Gently combine first 4 ingredients; spoon into a 9-inch springform pan. Cover
and freeze until firm.
- Place dessert on a serving platter and remove rim from springform pan.
- Pour creme de cacao over dessert, garnish with whipped cream and cherries on stem. If you don't
want to use the entire dessert, slice, spoon about 1 teaspoon creme de cacao over
each slice and decorate with whipped cream, topped with cherry on stem.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes