Easy Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups whipping or heavy cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve chocolate in sweetened condensed milk in a bowl over a pan of hot water,
stirring occasionally. This takes about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and gradually
stir in vanilla extract and 4 tablespoons water. Let sit until completely cold.
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip until soft peaks form, then fold into the
- Pour the mixture into a container. Cover and freeze until firm.
- About 20 minutes before serving, transfer the ice cream to the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes