Easy Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups whipping or heavy cream
- Dissolve chocolate in sweetened condensed milk in a bowl over a pan of hot water,
stirring occasionally. This takes about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and gradually
stir in vanilla extract and 4 tablespoons water. Let sit until completely cold.
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip until soft peaks form, then fold into the
- Pour the mixture into a container. Cover and freeze until firm.
- About 20 minutes before serving, transfer the ice cream to the refrigerator.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.