Fudgesicle Ice Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups whipping cream
- In a large bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup.
- In another bowl whip the cream until stiff.
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
- Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with foil.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cover with foil wrap.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes