Orange Gelatin Ice Cream
Any flavor gelatin may be used for this recipe.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 small boxes orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- Beat together sugar, eggs and cream.
- Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water; cool.
- Mix all ingredients together and put into freezer can.
- Add whole milk to fill a 1-gallon freezer to within 2 inches of the top.
- Freeze as per manufacturer's instructions.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes