Southern Peach Ice Cream
- 4 cups peeled, diced fresh peaches (about 8 small ripe peaches)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (3.75 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups half-and-half
- Combine peaches and sugar; let stand 1 hour.
- Process peach mixture in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down
- Stir together evaporated milk and pudding mix in a large bowl; stir in peach
puree, sweetened condensed milk and half-and-half.
- Pour mixture into freezer container of a 4-quart hand-turned or electric freezer;
freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Spoon into an airtight container, and freeze until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.