Strawberry-Banana Ice Cream
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 pints half-and-half or whipping cream
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 package frozen sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 3 bananas, mashed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix well the gelatin, water and sugar.
- Add cream, lemon juice, strawberries and bananas.
- Add enough milk to finish filling freezer can.
- Freeze according to freezer directions and allow to set.
One small can crushed pineapple is also good in this.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes