Strawberry-Banana Ice Cream
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 pints half-and-half or whipping cream
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 package frozen sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 3 bananas, mashed
- Mix well the gelatin, water and sugar.
- Add cream, lemon juice, strawberries and bananas.
- Add enough milk to finish filling freezer can.
- Freeze according to freezer directions and allow to set.
One small can crushed pineapple is also good in this.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes