Strawberry-Banana Ice Cream
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 pints Half-and-Half or whipping cream
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 package frozen sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 3 bananas, mashed
- Mix well the gelatin, water and sugar.
- Add cream, lemon juice, strawberries and bananas.
- Add enough milk to finish filling freezer can.
- Freeze according to freezer directions and allow to set.
One small can crushed pineapple is also good in this.