- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups persimmon pulp
- 2 cups raisins or dates
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix and sift dry ingredients. Combine all and mix thoroughly.
- Fill two loaf pans half full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes