Candy Easter Eggs
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (or more) cream or milk
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 (1 inch) square paraffin
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla extract in about 2 tablespoons cream. A little more cream may be added if necessary to handle well. Shape into eggs.
- Refrigerate overnight to set.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin over hot water in a double boiler.
- Dip eggs into chocolate and put on wax paper to dry. Do not have the chocolate too hot, just warm.