Baker's Bunny Brownies
Baked brownies are cut out with cookie cutters, iced with white chocolate coconut
frosting and decorated to resemble bunnies.
Stir brownie scraps into prepared JELL-O Chocolate or
Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, softened vanilla or chocolate
ice cream, or thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping for a sweet treat.
How to Cut Out and Decorate Brownies: Press cookie cutter down into cooled
brownies to cut. Lift up and push brownie up through cutter to remove. Use decorating
icings to draw small items, such as bunny eyes, nose and mouth. Use colored sprinkles
to create outline for clothing (vests, bow ties, etc.), then use assorted colored
sugars to fill in the designs. Use FARLEY'S Gum Drops, cut into shapes, to create
carrots and leaves.
- 4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup White Chocolate-Coconut Frosting
- 1/4 cup white decorating icing
- 4 teaspoons black decorating gel
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with
ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 min.
or until butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar; stir until well blended.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour and pecans until well blended.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
with fudgy crumbs. (Do not over-bake.)
- Cool in pan.
- Run knife around edge of pan to loosen brownies from sides. Lift brownies
from pan, using foil handles.
- Place brownies on cutting board. Remove foil and cut with cookie cutter
into bunny shapes.
- Frost each bunny with 1 tablespoon White Chocolate Coconut Frosting.
- Refrigerate bunnies 10 minutes to set frosting.
- Decorate with white icing for the tails and black decorating gel for the
Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 55 min | Yield: 16 servings, 1 bunny each
Nutritional Information: Calories 260 Total fat 15 g Saturated fat 8 g Cholesterol
50 mg Sodium 95 mg Carbohydrate 33 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 26 g Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 6 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 6 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.