This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baker's Chocolate Nests
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- Microwave chocolate and butterscotch chips in large microwaveable bowl on
HIGH 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted. Stir until chocolate is
completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add marshmallows; stir until melted.
- Add noodles; mix well.
- Divide mixture among 12 custard cups, adding about 1/3 cup of the chocolate
mixture to each cup.
- Press firmly onto bottom and up side of each cup to resemble a nest.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Remove nests from cups just before serving; fill as desired.
Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 1 hr 15 min | Makes: 12 servings
Variation: Instead of making 12 small nests, shape the chocolate mixture into
1 large nest on serving platter or tray. Fill as desired.
Fun Idea: Fill nests with JELL-O Pudding Eggs, jelly beans or Easter candies
just before serving.
Nutritional Information: Calories 220 Total fat 12 g Saturated fat 8 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 60 mg Carbohydrate 29 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 22 g Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 6 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com