This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baker's One Bowl Easter Egg Brownies
- 4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- Assorted decorating gels
- Assorted candies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with
ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes
or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar; mix well.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour and walnuts until well blended. Spread batter into prepared
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes
out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not over-bake.)
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Lift brownies from pan onto cutting board, using foil handles.
- Cut into egg shapes using 3 x 2-inch cookie cutter.
- Decorate with decorating gels and candies to resemble Easter eggs.
Yield: 2 dozen or 24 servings, one brownie each
Use Your Stove: Place chocolate and butter in 3-quart saucepan; cook on very
low heat until chocolate and butter are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from
heat. Continue as directed.
Substitute 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish for the baking pan.
Prepare brownies and bake as directed, reducing oven temperature to 325 degrees
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 160 Total fat 10g Saturated fat 4g Cholesterol
35mg Sodium 40mg Carbohydrate 19g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 14g Protein 2g
Vitamin A 4%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 4%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com