This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Bunny Cookies
- 1 family size box fudge brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups pecan halves
- 1 (16 ounce) container fudge frosting
- Vanilla milk chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir with spoon until
well blended, about 50 strokes.
- Drop by 2 level teaspoonsful 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Place two pecan halves, flat side up, into each cookie for ears.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets.
- Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Spread fudge frosting on one cookie, making sure to cover the base of the
- Place vanilla milk chips, upside down (three in all) on frosting for eyes
- Using a wooden pick, dot each eye with fudge frosting.
- Repeat for remaining cookies.
- Allow frosting to set before storing between layers of wax paper in an airtight