Chocolate Bunny Cookies
- 1 family size box fudge brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups pecan halves
- 1 (16 ounce) container fudge frosting
- Vanilla milk chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir with spoon until
well blended, about 50 strokes.
- Drop by 2 level teaspoonsful 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Place two pecan halves, flat side up, into each cookie for ears.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets.
- Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Spread fudge frosting on one cookie, making sure to cover the base of the
- Place vanilla milk chips, upside down (three in all) on frosting for eyes
- Using a wooden pick, dot each eye with fudge frosting.
- Repeat for remaining cookies.
- Allow frosting to set before storing between layers of wax paper in an airtight
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.