Flower Place Cards: Flowers can be used as place cards. Write names on flowers
with decorator gel or frosting. Refrigerate until set.
- 6 Spring Oreo or Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 12 wooden pop sticks
- 1/2 to 2 cups Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- Reynolds Color Plastic Wrap
- Split cookies, leaving filling on 1 side of each cookie.
- For each flower, spoon about 2 teaspoons melted white chocolate onto a wax-paper-lined
- Center tip of 1 wooden pop stick in chocolate, turning stick to coat both
- Place 1 cookie half on top of stick, pressing down slightly so chocolate
flows around edges of cookie.
- Attach marshmallows to edges of cookie pop to form a flower, using chocolate
to hold marshmallows in place.
- Repeat with remaining cookies and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Center each flower on a 12-inch sheet of plastic wrap. Gather plastic wrap
at pop stick, twist to seal and tie with ribbon.
Yield: 12 cookie flowers
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.