This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Easter Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND®® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups pastel colored candy-coated chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- Add butter to pan; place pan in warm oven until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Use foil to lift out of pan.
- Cut into bars. Or for egg shapes, cut with egg- or oval-shaped cookie cutter.
- Store covered at room temperature.
Uses for Leftovers from Egg-Shaped Bars:
Use as ice cream sundae toppings;
stir in vanilla pudding or vanilla yogurt; sprinkle on top of sliced strawberries,
canned peaches or pear halves; top with whipped cream; stir in muffin batter; stir
into ice cream shakes.