Easter Magic Cookie Bars
Uses for Leftovers from Egg-Shaped Bars:
Use as ice cream sundae toppings; stir in vanilla pudding or vanilla yogurt; sprinkle on top of sliced strawberries,
canned peaches or pear halves; top with whipped cream; stir in muffin batter; stir into ice cream shakes.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND®® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups pastel colored candy-coated chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- Add butter to pan; place pan in warm oven until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Use foil to lift out of pan.
- Cut into bars. Or for egg shapes, cut with egg- or oval-shaped cookie cutter.
- Store covered at room temperature.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.