This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Egg Hunt Cookie Cups
You will enjoy the cookie and the surprise inside!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 40 NESTLÉ CRUNCH or BUTTERFINGER NestEggs
- 1 cup prepared white or vanilla frosting
- 2 (1.5 ounce) tubes Wild Cherry and/or Green Apple Flavor WONKA SWEETARTS Squeez
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray 20 muffin cups with nonstick cooking
- Cut dough along pre-scored lines; press 1 piece dough into each of 20 prepared
- Top each with one Nestlé NestEgg.
- Top with remaining pieces of dough, pressing down to completely cover Nestlé
NestEgg and seal edges of dough.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- Cool cookies in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Using butter knife, carefully remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- Pipe or spread frosting over tops of cookies.
- Squeeze a large drop of SweetTarts Squeez over center of frosting; gently
press remaining Nestlé NestEggs into each drop.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 18 mis
Cooling Time: 20 min | Servings: 20
Nutritional Information: Calories: 250 Calories from Fat: 100 Total Fat:
11 g Saturated Fat: 4.5 g Cholesterol: 10 mg Sodium: 125 mg Carbohydrates: 38 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 28 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com