This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Greek Easter Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 9 1/2 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 drops bergamot flavoring or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Sesame seed
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add beaten eggs and continue mixing.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to mixture alternately with milk and
- Knead well and shape as desired.
- Dip into sesame seed and bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 or 20 minutes.