Greek Easter Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 9 1/2 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 drops bergamot flavoring or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Sesame seed
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add beaten eggs and continue mixing.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to mixture alternately with milk and flavoring.
- Knead well and shape as desired.
- Dip into sesame seed and bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 or 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.