Little Peeper Cookies
Super cute little chick cookies make a perfect spring-time treat, and they're
fun for kids to help decorate, too!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 cup fluffy white frosting (from 16 ounce container)
- Yellow gel food color
- 18 semisweet chocolate chips, cut in half
- Yellow candy-coated licorice
- Orange candy slices
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut dough into 1/2-inch slices.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, stir frosting and 2 to 3 drops gel food color until well
blended. Frost cookies.
- Decorate cookies using chocolate chip halves for eyes, yellow candy-coated
licorice for feathers and pieces of orange candy slices for beak and feet.
Prep Time: 1 Hr | Total Time: 1 Hr | Yield: 18 cookies
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.