This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Spring S'Mores Bars
Try this colorful and delicious dessert at Easter,Spring or any time of the
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 3 1/2 cups miniature colored marshmallows
- 7 1/2 ounces chocolate-covered Graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line 9-inch square baking pan with heavy-duty foil.
- Heat cream in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes
or until bubbles appear around edges.
- Remove from heat.
- Add morsels; stir until smooth.
- Cool, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add marshmallows; stir to coat.
- Gently stir in Graham cracker pieces until combined.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan; press down lightly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 2 min
Cooling Time: 2 hrs | Servings: 16 bars
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com