White Chocolate Birds Nest Cookies
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- White chocolate
- Small gourmet jelly beans
- In a large bowl, mix the chow mein noodles and the cereal.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave, pour over cereal and chow mein noodles;
mix and coat well.
- Grease a tablespoon with butter or nonstick cooking spray, back and front.
- Use the spoon to put one or two heaping mounds of mixture on a piece of
wax paper, indent with the back of the spoon.
- Add jelly beans in the indentation for eggs.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.