This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
White Chocolate Birds Nest Cookies
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- White chocolate
- Small gourmet jelly beans
- In a large bowl, mix the chow mein noodles and the cereal.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave, pour over cereal and chow mein noodles;
mix and coat well.
- Grease a tablespoon with butter or nonstick cooking spray, back and front.
- Use the spoon to put one or two heaping mounds of mixture on a piece of
wax paper, indent with the back of the spoon.
- Add jelly beans in the indentation for eggs.