Bunny Patch Dessert
Bunny Patch Dessert is perfect to make for Easter and, at 16 servings, will feed many guests.
How To Tint Coconut: Place 1 cup coconut in plastic bag. Dilute a few drops food coloring with 1/2 tsp. water; add to coconut. Seal bag and shake until coconut is evenly tinted. Add more diluted food coloring for darker shade.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 10 slices
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- Green food coloring
- Assorted jelly beans and other Easter candies and decorations
- Line bottom of 12 x 8-inch baking dish with cake slices. Top with pie filling and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Tint coconut pale green with food coloring. Sprinkle over center of whipped topping. Decorate with jelly beans, Easter candies and decorations.
- Cut into 16 pieces.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Yield: 16 servings
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 180 Total fat 8g Saturated fat 6g Cholesterol 40mg Sodium 105mg Carbohydrate 27g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 20g Protein 2g Vitamin A 4%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 2%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.