Cool Bunny Dessert
Make this fun Cool Bunny Dessert for a special occasion during the holiday season.
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor of JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 serving size) box JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 28 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 2 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies
- 3 gumdrops
- 7 (6 inch) pieces red string licorice
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended; set aside.
- Line 8-inch round cake pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 14 of the chocolate sandwich cookies in bottom of pan; spread 1 cup of the pudding mixture over cookies.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Repeat layers of 14 cookies and remaining pudding mixture; cover with additional plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours. Uncover. Invert dessert onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Frost dessert with the whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Decorate with the cream sandwich cookies for the "bunny ears," the gumdrops for the "nose" and "eyes" and the licorice for the "mouth" and "whiskers."
- Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 260 Total fat 10g Saturated fat 5g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 330mg Carbohydrate 39g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 26g Protein 3g Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 6%DV Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.