Easter Bunny Pudding Desserts
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Banana Flavor Instant Pudding &
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 serving size) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 8 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies
- 8 jelly beans
- 8 gumdrops
- 8 pieces red string licorice, cut into thirds
- Decorating icings and gels
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon evenly into 4 dessert dishes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Insert 2 cookies into 1 side of each dish to make the "bunny's ears, then decorate with candies, licorice and decorating icings and gels as desired for the faces.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories 350 Total fat 8 g Saturated fat 2.5 g Cholesterol 10 mg Sodium 520 mg Carbohydrate 65 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 44 g Protein 5 g
Vitamin A 4 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 15 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.