Easter Ice Cream Nests
These Easter Ice Cream Nests are perfect to serve to kids for an Easter dessert.
Cooking Tip: NESTLÉ Nesteggs are available March through mid-April.
- 18 NESTLÉ CRUNCH, BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped, divided
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups corn flake cereal, crushed
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Grease 6 muffin cups.
- Microwave 12 Nestlé Nesteggs in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 50 seconds; stir. The Nestlé Nesteggs may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- Combine marshmallows, butter and corn syrup in medium bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 15 seconds. Stir until marshmallows are almost melted.
- Add melted chocolate, cereal and coconut; mix well.
- Press mixture onto bottoms and up sides of prepared muffin cups.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove chocolate nests carefully with a small spatula. Let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place small scoop of vanilla ice cream inside each nest. Top each with 1 whole Nestlé Nestegg; drizzle with Nesquik.
Prep: 20 min | Cook: 2 min | Cool: 1 hr | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.