Easter Jell-O Jigglers
Substitute your favorite fruit juice for the boiling water. Bring just to boil before stirring into gelatin mix.
How to Unmold JIGGLERS: Dip bottom of mold in warm water for 15 seconds; invert onto plate to remove JIGGLERS.
- 1 cup boiling water (do not add cold water)
- 1 (3 ounce) box JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor
- Add water to gelatin mix; stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Pour into Easter JELL-O JIGGLERS Mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove jigglers by inverting molds. Keep refrigerated.
Total: 3 hr 10 min | Yield: 8 servings, one Jigglers each
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.