Easter Lemonade Dessert
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (10-inch) round angel food cake
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Chill evaporated milk, then whip.
- Mix gelatine, sugar and salt in a large saucepan. Add eggs and water.
Cook and stir until gelatine dissolves; remove from heat.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate and chill until partially set.
- Fold in whipped milk.
- Rub brown crumbs off cake and break into bite-size pieces. Cover bottom
of angel food pan with a thin layer of gelatin mixture. Loosely arrange 1/3 of cake pieces on top. Pour 1/3 of
remaining gelatine over the top, then repeat the layering.
- Chill until firm.
Yield: 12 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.