Easter Surprise Jell-O Dessert
You must use a clear glass bowl to enjoy this Easter Surprise Jell-O Dessert!
- 1 small box lemon Jell-O
- 1 package assorted color jelly beans or small Easter eggs
- Follow package directions for preparing Jell-O.
- Just before Jell-O sets, add jelly beans so that they may be visible throughout.
- Dye enough coconut green to cover top of Jell-O.
- When firmly set, cover top of Jell-O with coconut forming a grass effect.
Place remaining jelly beans in grass.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.