Fluffy Fruity Easter Bowl
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
Keeping It Safe: Keep cold foods cold (40 degrees F or less) and refrigerate perishables until ready to serve.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (4-serving size) box JELL-O Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping, thawed*
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers
*How to Thaw COOL WHIP Whipped Topping: Place unopened tub in refrigerator. An 8-ounce tub will be completely thawed in 4 hours. Do not thaw in microwave.
- Mix pineapple with its juice, the dry pudding mix, strawberries and marshmallows in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Line large serving bowl with ladyfingers, with cut sides facing in. Fill with the pudding mixture; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings, about 2/3 cup each
Nutritional Information: Calories 160 Total fat 4.5 g Saturated fat 3.5 g Cholesterol 25 mg Sodium 135 mg Carbohydrate 31 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 25 g Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 35 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 2 %DV
Healthy Living Information: Good source of vitamin A or C; Generally Nutritious
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.