Peach Melba Dessert
Best of Season: Look for firm plump raspberries that are a deep red color.
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 (4 serving size) packages JELL-O Brand Raspberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can peach slices in juice, undrained
- Cold water
- Stir 3/4 cup of the boiling water into 1 package of the dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in yogurt and raspberries. Pour into 1 1/2-quart serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until set but not firm.
- Meanwhile, drain peaches, reserving juice. Add enough cold water to reserved peach juice to measure 1 cup; set aside.
- Stir remaining 3/4 cup boiling water into remaining package of gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in reserved juice mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
- Reserve several peach slices for garnish. Chop remaining peaches; stir into thickened gelatin. Spoon over creamy layer in bowl.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with the reserved peach slices just before serving. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Nutritional Information: Calories 50 Total fat 0 g Saturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg Sodium 75 mg Carbohydrate 9 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 8 g Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 2 %DV Vitamin C 6 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Diet Exchange 1/2 Carbohydrate
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.