Pistachio Pineapple Mallow Dessert
Variation: Increase cherries to 16 cherries. Prepare as directed, layering pudding and marshmallow mixtures in 16 individual dessert dishes. Garnish each with a cherry.
- 1 (4 serving size) box JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces
- 3 1/4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) containers COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 3 maraschino cherries with stems
- Stir dry pudding mix, pineapple with juice, walnuts and 1 cup of the marshmallows in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 tub of the whipped topping.
- Empty remaining tub of whipped topping into separate medium bowl.
- Add 2 cups of the marshmallows; mix lightly.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture into large serving bowl; cover with layer of half of the marshmallow mixture.
- Repeat both layers. Top with remaining 1 1/4 cups marshmallows and the cherries.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Yield: 16 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Nutritional Information: Calories 190 Total fat 8 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 110 mg Carbohydrate 29 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 21 g Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 6 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.