Almond Butter Energy Bites
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, chocolate chips, and almonds. Stir until
- Add the honey, dried cherries, and almond butter, and stir all ingredients well.
- Put mixing bowl into the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Roll into rounded balls. Chill.
Serves: 24 | Serving Size: 3
Will last refrigerated for about 5 days.
Nutritional Info: Calories 263; Sodium 2 mg; Fat 13 g; Potassium 89 mg; Saturated
Fat 2 g; Monounsaturated Fat 7 g; Polyunsaturated Fat 3 g; Protein 7 g; Carbohydrate
34 g; Fiber 4 g; Cholesterol 0 mg
Recipe and photo credit: Almond Board of California
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.